Ringo This!

ringo

Ahh, the famous quote from my favorite mexican.

I do have to question your legitimacy if you are indeed el bandido. The real el bandsaw wouldn't leave a single solitary clue as to where he/she is from etc.

Nonetheless I hold a great amount of respect for the ole "el bandaid" as repies are always timely and perfectly appropriate "s.o.t., b.o.t" as proven once again with the afore mentioned reply.

Here's a tip of the ole gueness to ya!

:D

Andy--

If you want to meet Ringo at Duluth you better catch him early on. He doesn't seem to stick around long (but you can always tell he was there)!

Hey Ringo--

Make sure I have my camera ready when you ride my section at Keyesville. I don't want to miss recording another ride like last year.

Cheers,

Sirdabsalot

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny... how could you let my deep hidden secrets out? :D

Speaking of dressing up... we all know that you like running around in your hula skirt shaking that fat a*** of yours.

So where are the photos that Copemech asked for... we would like to see you in your prom dress. :D

<can't stop laughing>

Right. That's it. 2005 - Duluth or bust. I *have* to meet Ringo.

2008 - Ringo For President! :D

Andy,

I met him at Goldendale........you SURE you wanna meet him?

I saw the bugger getting chased out of every section I saw him at.......and I'm sure he purposely positioned himself directly opposite all press photographers just to get "in the shot". Ringo, if you think hard enough, do you actually remember seeing any bikes that day?

And what about getting told off by Codina in the Press room for making too much hilarity & noise!

:D

Your pal from Scotland,

Ian.

Don't you all realize that you are contibuting to and enabling the Ringmaster's sickness by replying to this post?

Awe Gee Eric, that was the nicest thing you've ever said about me. Thanks!

Did you finnaly get rid of that itch? I've heard problems in the lower region of your body can be devistating to your relationship.

If I decide to get rid of my overweight goat you'll get first dibs.

As far as the Beta goes, that was Sendero's post. I don't know anything about it, was never there and never drank any of his beer that night.

I heard it started a Beta buying frenzy and RJ had to have another 500 bikes drop shipped to AZ.

Hey Ron, I never got, er uh, I mean Sendero never got a commission check on that deal.

Best part was the guys that were calling Hardrock to get their 05 Beta for $1500. I'm sorry but the thought of someone seriously calling a trials dealer thinking they're going to get a brand new trials bike for $1500 because they saw a post on an internet board makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

Ringo, if you think hard enough, do you actually remember seeing any bikes that day?

And what about getting told off by Codina in the Press room for making too much hilarity & noise!

Ian,

Don't you know the only reason I'm there is to get close up shots of the cute chicks that always make it to the front. Who cares about some guy on a silly motorcycle without a seat.

Seriously tho, who does Codina think he is telling me to keep it down? Does he think he's a better rider than me? Does he think he has some say in the trials community as opposed to me? I may have to kick him out of the next WR if he doesn't shape up. :D

Any chance you're going to make it this year?

[quote

As far as the Beta goes, that was Sendero's post.  I don't know anything about it, was never there and never drank any of his beer that night.

I heard it started a Beta buying frenzy and RJ had to have another 500 bikes drop shipped to AZ. 

Hey Ron, I never got, er uh, I mean Sendero never got a commission check on that deal.

Best part was the guys that were calling Hardrock to get their 05 Beta for $1500.  I'm sorry but the thought of someone seriously calling a trials dealer thinking they're going to get a brand new trials bike for $1500 because they saw a post on an internet board makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

LIES! LIES and more LIES!

What kind of twisted internet based dis-information campaign are you runnin' here anyway, Ringworm? Haven't you done enough damage to this sport?

Lie #1

Denying the fact that you drank my beer leads anyone with any snap at all to believe that you DID drink my beer. Anybody who pays attention would know that I only drink the Best... Milwauki's Best Light that is... and there aint no way you would stoop to that level. That's why I drink the stuff. Ya can't give it away.

Lie #2

Beta "buying frenzy"? Ha! It was a Beta shopper's frenzy! If they really wanted to BUY a Beta (with polished spoke nipples) they would have contacted me... and why would I ever want to sell a Beta anyway? We're talkin' lifetime scooters when we're talkin about Beta's. The classifieds are for chunky Montesa's and Saggers.

Lie #3

I did get a check... a de-commision check, but it didn't come from Beta.

Lie #4

It was an '02 and a '99 Beta, and the price was way lower than that.

The only shred of truth to your post was the "brand new" part. Yes, they are brand new, and always will be, no matter how many seasons I put on 'em.

Eric,

Don't even think about buyin' Ringworm's Montesa! Save yourself! I've seen where that thing has been. When he rode it up on stage during his big showcase extravaganza at the Swingin' Donkey a Go Go, in Tijuana, Mexico, I knew it was over for that little scooter. The bike was forever ruined as well.

Edited by Sendero

Eric,

Don't even think about buyin' Ringworm's Montesa! Save yourself! I've seen where that thing has been. When he rode it up on stage during his big showcase extravaganza at the Swingin' Donkey a Go Go, in Tijuana, Mexico, I knew it was over for that little scooter. The bike was forever ruined as well.

Did he clean the section? :banana:

For the time being I'm a full fledged, dues paying, card carrying member of Team Beat Up Yamaha (Palmer and myself) and having a blast.