Has Dabster Crashed The 290 Yet!

copemech

Had my quick spin on the 290 Evo at TTC couple weeks back, worth mention as this thing is a real torque monster! Smooth and linear, yet seemed to just build to shoulder wrenching power at revs! This thing will accererate with awesome quickness!

I did take another spin on the 300 4T, all I can say is it could be the lawn tractor of choice for many SR experts, just sweet! And lots of go when you need it! Can get Really good! Also VERY quiet!

I think I recall someone stating that the Evo's steering radius was almost too much, well, this could be true, as I was finding myself having to be careful with that, as not to pitch myself upon my head! :dunce:

M2C

Spent 3 days at trials training days and never found time to have a go on the Evo 290 two stroke. I did have time after the weekend to go play on my 300 4-t and had a blast. Cope I have found the steering to come in handy as now I can just crank it around a corner most of the time with out having to hop.