Bicycle Speedo

alan

fascinating inquiry. the solution seems striaghtforwrd and cost effective but in practical terms how long will they last on a trial?

as stated the thing is not mot necessary but to determine if a bike is roadworty by a police officer. as said police officer isnt allowed to ride your bike to test the thing

Why do you need to know how fast you are going on a pre 65 trialer?????

If you need to know how far you have gone get gps on your phone..

even if you can get a signal on the middle of the moors, how are you going to work out how far you have gone on a circular route ???

I think I'll leave the Iphone somewhere safe and take my changes with the

fascinating inquiry. the solution seems striaghtforwrd and cost effective but in practical terms how long will they last on a trial?

as stated the thing is not mot necessary but to determine if a bike is roadworty by a police officer. as said police officer isnt allowed to ride your bike to test the thing

for about

I've never had a prob with the wireless ones. Its out of range for the signal if the speedo is handlebar mounted, so i have a bracket on the fork leg (coming off the mudguard bracket lugs on a Norton leg). Been there 6 years without a prob. 100% accurate too.

even if you can get a signal on the middle of the moors, how are you going to work out how far you have gone on a circular route ???

I think I'll leave the Iphone somewhere safe and take my changes with the