Ssdt Tc Curry Night

Andy

Every year some of us get together during SSDT week at a very good curry house on the High Street in Ft. Will for some good nosh and a bit of banter. That will be repeated this year and any TC reader is more than welcome, regardless of whether you're a rider, observer or a just a spectator in town for the event.

Drop me an email for details/Contact No. during the week if you want to come along :thumbup: - trialscentral AT trialscentral.com

Every year some of us get together during SSDT week at a very good curry house on the High Street in Ft. Will for some good nosh and a bit of banter. That will be repeated this year and any TC reader is more than welcome, regardless of whether you're a rider, observer or a just a spectator in town for the event.

Drop me an email for details/Contact No. during the week if you want to come along :o - trialscentral AT trialscentral.com

swine...i tell you I'm not staying and you arrange that....GIT :thumbup:

Hi Andy, would like to come if poss but will depend on day & time, early day / lateday if you get my drift,

will be about 6 of us can you let me know when and what time cheers SB