Congratulations, Debbie

city trials

Chalk up another Taurus World Stunt Award for Lane's better half. Saturday night, Debbie took home her 6th best stunt award, for her work in Wanted. (stunt driving double for Angelina Jolie)

Congratulations, Debbie.

Excellent!

I'm glad she is getting the recognition she deserves. Quite an honor!

For those that are not familiar with the Taurus Awards, I found the following:

"In the tradition of Hollywood's finest awards presentations, the best stunt men and women in the entertainment industry are recognized for their extraordinary performances with the Taurus World Stunt Awards.

The Taurus World Stunt Awards are a vision of Red Bull Energy Drink and its founder, Dietrich Mateschitz, whose appreciation for stunt professionals has also inspired him to establish the Taurus World Stunt Awards Foundation. All proceeds from the awards show and related fundraising activities will help perpetuate the Foundation's grant fund, which is dedicated to the support of stunt performers in need."

Jon

Another well done to Deb!

I do not recall all the specifics, but I do recall hearing that she had suffered some severe injuries sometime back, and am happy to hear she is hanging in there, hopefully recovered. A real trooper she is!

Cheers Deb! We still love you!

ps- Go cook breakfast Lane!

With many, many hours of rehab, Debbie is doing lot's better. Personally, I admire what the Leavitt's have accomplished in the stunt industry. Their work they do translates into billions of dollars for the economy. Yet they receive a fraction of their true worth. The stuntman/woman is really hollywoods unsung hero. I thank the Leavitt's for opening their home to Phil so he can learn the in's and out's of film-making and proper stuntwork.

Ah, the Monty.

Sweet bike Craig. Guess you heard about not putting the ethanol induced fuel in the fiberglass tanks? Or is yours a cover over ally?

Not to change the subject though, maybe Lane and Deb can just gang up on Phillip and beat into his head the fact that "crashing" is not an option! It will kill you! ;)

Edited by copemech

Ah, the Monty.

Craig your knees are too far out. Your toes are not positioned correctly.

Congratulations Debbie you deserve the award.

Good luck to Phil. Sounds pretty exciting. We can all say I knew Phil before he was famous.