A Big Thankyou From Nord Vue

gbingley

this was the first world round i have been to, took my three kids as well (we all ride) and i have to say it was absolutely excellent, well organised, good sections and brilliant for the spectators, we all had a fantastic weekend. i did have a bit of a gripe about the cost beforehand but can honestly say it was well worth the money, especially after seeing all the work that had been put in, well done to all involved, will definately be coming back in the future if you host again

The weekend did ok financially...A better week weatherwise would have put 500 on the gate which would have helped significantly. If all the time spent by all the volunteers was charged for then it would not be viable but there again it wasn't done as a major moneyspinner...!

It is satisfying that the riders, FIM and Spectators have given very posative feedback which is fantastic so given that the sections will need tweaks as opposed to a major re-build and given that many lessons have been learnt ...then yes, we would have another go and we would be keen to make it just that little bit bigger and better....but opportunities to run World level events don't come around too often!

The weekend did ok financially...A better week weatherwise would have put 500 on the gate which would have helped significantly. If all the time spent by all the volunteers was charged for then it would not be viable but there again it wasn't done as a major moneyspinner...!

It is satisfying that the riders, FIM and Spectators have given very posative feedback which is fantastic so given that the sections will need tweaks as opposed to a major re-build and given that many lessons have been learnt ...then yes, we would have another go and we would be keen to make it just that little bit bigger and better....but opportunities to run World level events don't come around too often!

Thanks for info. Those events look like they cost a fortune to do and I always wondered if the money was in it to make it worthwhile. Cheers :D