D-cup Twinshock Round In Germany

lee harris

hey,

i am going to gressenich

regards bob

hi bob, are you anywhere close to leighton buzzard? My mate is prepared to pay for some one to bring it over. it will be paid for via payopal. can you PM me a phone number if interested?

Thanks

lee

I rode my "Ratbike"a Yamaha Ty 250 with Number 428.So we had a Clibtrial on Saturday and i was riding that bike,So i rode it alo on Sunday.good thing was,only one bike to clean.i will ride the Matchless next weekend in "Leopoldsh

Hello Ducman, hello Bobtlr, We had a very good trial in gressenich with hard and tight sections but ok even for me and my big Noriel. It was nice to see you there.

For further pre 65 trials in belgium and around, visit my website http://sites.google.com/site/trialpre65be/

Ho I almost forgot, hello also to all pre 65 riders !!

Christian[/size]

ps; hope to see some of you at our next trial in Belgium at Mons 28th of June

Hi Christian,

nice to see you here.Well i like to ride in Mons but again I'am in trouble with the dates.We have the anuall genaral meeting of the german Hercules/Sachs Owners Club on the same weekend.So i have to go there.So we see us in Bilstain,or in Hergenroth at Werner Schaaf's Trial a weekend before.By the way nice website.

Chrs:Mike