Ordered A Hebo Zone 2 Helmet Today,

Hey

I have my first trial on sunday thought id better get a new helmet as mine is a cheapo 55doh one,

I also been doin alot of practicing and things are starting to get a bit dangerous and some of the stuff i been doing have a long fall to the bottom lol

so i have ordered a hebo zone 2 in mat black, for 150doh should do the trick and last me a while, I was just wondering if anyone has got one and are they ok ie do the fi nice and do they feel heavy,

Thanks in advance

Edited by blackrandomapple

I have a Hebo cftt which is great and fits like a glove which brings me to my main point.

What are you doing buying a helmet by post? You should really try on a few to get the best fit which is critical in a helmet which is protect ting your brain at the end of the day.

Hope who ever you ordered if from will exchange it should fit be a problem

Regards :(

I have a Hebo cftt which is great and fits like a glove which brings me to my main point.

What are you doing buying a helmet by post? You should really try on a few to get the best fit which is critical in a helmet which is protect ting your brain at the end of the day.

Hope who ever you ordered if from will exchange it should fit be a problem

Regards :(

I orderered it from my local shop after trying it on, but they never had my size, i tried the same helmet but different colour, It felt ok,

My last helmet felt great in the shop but after riding it feels completely different and really heavy,

I am hoping the new hebo one will wear in nice and stay snug