4rt Twin Map

clarkie

hi

can anyone tell me where and how much the twin mapping is iam thinking of getting one and can this be fitted easily or does a garage have to do it and does it really make a differenc i have heard it can and i have not had my 4rt long so iam new to this many Thanks....

It is an easy job to fit the unit but you will need the shop to map it unless you shell out further cash on a connector lead and software for your laptop so you can do it yourself (not cheap!). When I had a 4RT I fitted a dual map unit and didn't notice much difference to be honest ( I had to check the switch was actually working it was so hard to tell!) - I certainly wouldn't fit one again although others may have had more success.

Hope that helps

Jim

a ptb is a great add on if you have someone that knows what they are doing with the set up.

Do you know someone who knows what he must do, and who can tell the secrets ?? I haven't met some one.

I know only one person who made his own maps the rest is only talking about it and collecting maps.