Kendal Classic Nostalgia Trial

andy0101

i posted off my regs ,this week anyone eles done theirs yet ,i really enjoyed this event for the last few years its well recomended if you like the classic and twinshock scene free beer at the finish and a great crack

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody heard yet ?

I sent my entry away about 6 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet Ross.

I don't think Ken Shutt has done the entry list yet.

I rode last year and had a great day on the easy route on my Sherpa.A few testers but nothing too hard,even the hard route did not look too bad.

There was long queues at some sections due to the large entry but a very enjoyable trial.

Also worth camping and making a weekend of it to watch some great Classic scrambling on the sunday.Some of the best racers in the country

ride on the sunday.Then theres me at the back of the twinshock field,if I get an entry.

I sent my entry away about 6 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet Ross.

I don't think Ken Shutt has done the entry list yet.

I rode last year and had a great day on the easy route on my Sherpa.A few testers but nothing too hard,even the hard route did not look too bad.

There was long queues at some sections due to the large entry but a very enjoyable trial.

Also worth camping and making a weekend of it to watch some great Classic scrambling on the sunday.Some of the best racers in the country

ride on the sunday.Then theres me at the back of the twinshock field,if I get an entry.

Hi Davie

Hope to see you there !

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

i knew it would be a good topic to start , i got my entry too thank god cant wait , i wonder how they are marking non stop or stop permitted most of the section dont require a stop tho. thats a great wood where the hill climb is pity we cant use the beck sections near the start ,bring on all those big queues i was chatting so much i fogot why i was sat there

have a great weekend fellas

Hi,

I was one of the unlucky one who didn't get an entry but I did get one for the scramble/moto-cross provided I get my bike finished in time, look out for some very last minute spannering.

Good luck to all entered in the trial.

Hi,

I was one of the unlucky one who didn't get an entry but I did get one for the scramble/moto-cross provided I get my bike finished in time, look out for some very last minute spannering.

Good luck to all entered in the trial.

Hi Martin

What bike are you riding ? See you there.

Ross