Montesa Cota 348 Owners Handbook?

nbrooks

I'm not sure there ever was an owners handbook as such for the 348. The Montesa book I have for the 348 is a sort of combined parts book and specifications listing and the carby specs page in mine is an add-in for the 348T.

If you don't find one that can be viewed on the internet, I can get a copy done but you will need to pay for the copying and postage (from Australia).

Hi thank you very much, i have found the manuals on the link you gave, it's great, the pictures are really useful and have english translations , but i'm struggling with the instructions due to them all being in French/Spanish - do you happen to know if there is a full English version anywhere. thank you very much for your help

Nige

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nige

I can't think of any place where you are going to find the English version. But if it helps, I often refer to the Todotrial site for info on the 348. Let me know what you you want to know and I will tell you as I can speak and understand Spanish fluently. See ya

• 1 year later...