Head Stock Bearing Removal

mikee

Wow! you can actually buy a can of Bull Sh!t. Only in a America :rotfl:

Due to the coming year's political posturing leading up to the 2012 elections, we have an overabundance of BS, please take as much as you need....:)

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Looks very organised,

Actually,

I'm probably organized to the point of needing psychiatric intervention. :) These were taken a few minutes ago to send in for insurance updating. As you can see, this part is more of a large workstation rather than a "shop".

Jon, OCD R Us......

post-2532-0-19576200-1321384312.jpg

post-2532-0-51936000-1321384328.jpg

post-2532-0-72468800-1321384342.jpg

post-2532-0-01820600-1321384356.jpg

That is pretty sick, Jon! Yet at the same time I say that, I could probably find about 90%of the same stuff in my collection. The similarities are remarkable, but I justgotta figuer out which pile I left them in!

Home- If I have too many tools, I will have to work too much.

Work- A lot!

Airport- Another lot!

Office!- Which one, see above!

If I had to condense it all, well that's what you get!

I would throw away the calculous book though!

Wonder if Jon has the new 18V Li-Io Makita? SWEET! :thumbup:

That is pretty sick, Jon! Yet at the same time I say that, I could probably find about 90%of the same stuff in my collection. The similarities are remarkable, but I justgotta figuer out which pile I left them in!

Here's another way to organize. This is a cart I made for suspension work only. It has all my specialized tools, Nitrogen bottle, shims, seal drivers etc. in one spot. The top drains down into a catchtank. I can wheel it over to the bike I'm working on.

Suspension work is really, really messy and requires a lot of very specialized tools that are not used for any other purpose. The cart keeps it all in one portable location.

You're right, Copey. I am sick.....

Jon