Arai Trials Helmets

steve fracy

Can't buy them in Canada Steve, I don't even thing Arai US actually brings them in either.

Dabster, is the shape really that different? I've warn Arai and Shoei MX and street helmets for years and didn't notice that big of a difference...I do prefer the "plushness" of the Arai though. Perhaps the trials helmet is different shaped??

The Arai, is a "different' kind of shape. Generally sits higher on the forehead. ALSO..some people will spook you with stories that Arai make two different shape hemlets for every model

this is TRUE!!!!!! there is an Asian shape and Western shape. For their ROAD helmets (full face) this is DEFINATELY true.BUT...personally I have found both very comfortable, and Im the same size in both. However my Arai trials size is one bigger than my Arai full face road helmet size. I wear ASIAN shape in both...find its better for me...(maybe I've been here too long!!!)

SO..hope that clears a few things up. Dabster is right though (not that I would ever doubt you Dabster!!)..so personally I would suggest TRYING an Arai before buying one. :(:D