Fast/slow Action Throttle

Has anyone tried the XBlok Variable throttle barrel that starts off slow action and then moves to very fast?.

If so is the slow element very noticeable in comparison to a slow action throttle at low throttle openings.

Does it take much getting used to? :mellow:

Actually they make 3 different ones, all slow start but different 'speeds.'

They are very low friction and as far as I can tell do the job.

At lowest revs it seems like a slow action one but picks up more without having to turn it so far.

Has a solid end to keep the crap out - Solid ally billet perhaps.

Seems OK on my Pax Sherco 290 which is pretty lively.

Good delivery from the company too.

I will keep it on the bike.

Took about 2 minutes to get used to!

Mine is I think a slow - medium, overall you don't turn it as much as a slow one.

The style of throttle is not always in line with the bikes power.

My daughter's Txt 80 has a mega quick one fitted standard!

Has anyone tried the XBlok Variable throttle barrel that starts off slow action and then moves to very fast?.

If so is the slow element very noticeable in comparison to a slow action throttle at low throttle openings.

Does it take much getting used to? :mellow:

Ian,

I take it that you did not like the throttle responce on the 010 beta you were trying out on Saturday. I think the guy that owns it was finding it a bit of a handfull,as it looked like he had two left feet at times! :wacko:

Ian,

I take it that you did not like the throttle responce on the 010 beta you were trying out on Saturday. I think the guy that owns it was finding it a bit of a handfull,as it looked like he had two left feet at times! :mellow:

Taking about left feet, if there is anybody going to Shaftoe Craggs on sunday please bring a spare right boot just incase , thankyou , do you no if" fish" is wearing his beta all in one lycra suit!!!!!!.