Thermostat Replacement

neo

7757205.jpg

High quality parts at a very cheap. RTL250R Reliable switches employ RTL250R genuine products! ! However Samosuitchiatatchimento is produced in high quality aluminum and is also highly corrosive damage anodized black! !

Looks like that would work, is it anodized ali? or plastic?

My guess is that its high quality, corrosive resistant, aluminium, anodised black.

And Neo, it probably does make sense in japanese, think something was lost in translation.

Edited by shercoman2k8

Just worked out that this Mitani unit is not meeting one of the primary goals..."Cheaper than Sherco" the purchase price alone (without postage) is more than I paid Sherco :)

Best of balance.

Neo

Mmmmm, yep, suspected as much! If it is the ali housing with a screw in switch, I am sure it must be top kit! :huh:

Gday, you could probably put one of these together yourself. I'm sure I've seen a fitting like that in a catologue for car parts somewhere and then fit whatever switch you like in it. It'd be worth a search around to see what's there. Its just a matter of finding the right diameter so it fits the hose correctly.

Cheers,

Stork