Trials In And Around Gloucester?

rtm

Should be plenty of Trials around Glos, have a look on the Western Centre ACU site, shows all the Trials for the year and neighbouring centres, why would,nt you want to wear a crash helmet? pretty sure you have to now,amazes me anyone would ride without one

The Golden valley club have a trial on Sunday if you are interested,usually quite a varied selection of bikes/abilities. Its at Climperwell farm 2 miles south of Birdlip on the B4070. I'll be wobbling round on my Ty - if its dry on the hard route,wet it'll be the easy route.Its AMCA,and you are required to wear a helmet.

I know kilkenney and nettlton as I ran a C90 endurance mx race there a couple of years back but not agges. I have a Fantic 200 that I am going to put back together. Funny story really, I actually had a dream about 6 or 7 years ago that I had a fantic 200 in my parents shed. It was that real that I called my dad in the morning and had him go out and check. I did! Its a real dog but its the basis of my machine. My dad recons I was given it when I was a kid and its sat there ever since. had a similar dream about a DB9 but that didnt come true.

I had a bimble about in the woods this morning with my daughter. Meet a couple of very very friendly people and now cannot wait formy first event.

The sections looked perfect for my ability. I think I'd do ok on the hard course, I'll get a few hours under my belt before I decide.