Frame Replacement/repair...

tombo46

God man, give us a break! Even Tombo is a realist! You know it when you purchased the lightest comp machine made! It comes with a stated warranty against defects! You get what you get! Add, it is what it is! It's not like he does not use the thing. So it needs a minor(acceptable) weld repair.

I would dearly love to see someone like you bitch enough till everyone got tired of hearing your lip, then just hand you a bare unpainted frame and tell you to hit the road, have a nice day! I am sure you would still complain as you would probably not know what to do with it! You would probably expect your gas money for the trip along with the letter of apology! I would write to the president of Spain if I were you! Here's your sign! B)

If one breaks, I would agree with your comments.

What if 10, or 20 break ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What if a lot break... 10...20 whatever...Then its a GG factory problem.

A lot did start breaking on something like the 98 model year (might have been a year or so each way).

Shirty arranged for GG to send over some fitters with frames and swap all the frames that had cracked B)

If you are looking at one off cases (that are highlighted so much better now everybody is webwise) then they need to be dealt with on a one off basis. Some of these will then start to highlight owners mods and their own drillings for some fitting or other... of course others show a defect and therefore ought to be changed. Goodwill can be a damn good advert for a bike maufacturer/importer... better than direct advertising, but there has to be a limit to goodwill too.

Edited by Rosey