Eastern Centre Blast From The Past

wherry

I recently found some results from 25 odd years ago including this ESBMCC Trial from 1985. Looking through the names it's amazing how many riders are still actively involved today. And in there is a bike and rider combination that I know for a fact are still together today, and still competing. Is there more than just the 1?

post-6556-1256156981.jpg

post-6556-1256156999.jpg

think we have got this same set of results up in the loft plus many more going back even further.

As you say certainly a lot of riders on there still involved with trials riding today. I currently run the norfolk and suffolk group trials championship of which this trial was a round back in 85, sadly those were the days when it actually ment something to win it.

Also what is interesting too, is that seven out of the top eight riders were ex Essex schoolboys trials club riders, now it would be interesting to dig out a set of those results and see who is still riding more than twenty five years later. Several now back on the bikes they rode all those years ago.

Bonsoir