Amca National Trials Championships

redbull8447

Hi Guys

Been talking to the AMCA today about them running a champ series to cover the whole country, as well as regional champs, what we need to know is if you guys would be up for this, may start with 3-5 rounds around the country to make it fair on people travelling. Will try and get it backed by a sponsor so winners get something for there troubles and we would also get better reports in the TMX.

If you could post below if your interested in either competeing or running a round

thanks

Glen Howard

I think the AMCA would be up for all class's they just want to know if people would be up for it and would clubs host events. A ssoon as we get some feed back on here we will move forward with this. steve Harvey at the Amca is going to get a letter out to clubs, as some might not know of this site, we are also looking at catering for non expert clubman and expert class's so everyone is in with a chance of doing the championship.

Edited by Redbull8447

I think there are alot of riders and clubs around here that would love it the biggest problem i see would be road work would that be included ? There are clubs with the people and land to do it on 1 piece of land perhaps 2 laps of 20 sections. Would be great to have more national trials.

I would be interested in this championship if it was run like the novogar or traditional series', with either road work or big laps off road.

I would travel up north if i knew i was getting a good ride around on scenic land, but not so keen if it was a just a large club trial.

they just want to know if people would be up for it and would clubs host events. .

Don't they take any notice of what goes on elsewhere ?? they seem too wrapped up in mx to realise what else is happening ??

At the end of the day clubs/members will do the ground work/ hard work and they will put their name to it.