Manx Classic 2 Day Regs

malcra

Sitting here on another airport Monday wonder what are chances of getting a twinshock entry for the Manx 2 day next year ? The Wye Valley Trevor Hunt Trophy trial is probably the best apart from the pre65 Scottish and the Manx 2 day and I can't enter the former. Anyone know when the regs are out ? And what's the odds of getting an entry ?

There's a few tw-shock riders thinking of entering and aware that numbers are limited.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you are right numbers are limited to 50 twinshocks. I suggest you get your mates entries, and send them in together.

Keep checking the Manx Trials Club Website. They will be out late Jan. Entry is usually full within two weeks.!

It is well worth the effort though. Feed back from riders is the best twinshock trial they have ridden.

Cheers Paul ansermoz

Hi you are right numbers are limited to 50 twinshocks. I suggest you get your mates entries, and send them in together.

Keep checking the Manx Trials Club Website. They will be out late Jan. Entry is usually full within two weeks.!

It is well worth the effort though. Feed back from riders is the best twinshock trial they have ridden.

Cheers Paul ansermoz

Apart from the reduced time limit which is a bit tight,starting early both days,being the section scrubbers both days (they used to mix the entry up)and the cost of the whole weekend then yes it is a good trial. Better if you ride pre 65 since you then get a bit more time to look at the sections and soak up the atmosphere. After riding in it since 99 and not getting in last year 2010 wont see me entering, manily due to the cost.

Apart from the reduced time limit which is a bit tight,starting early both days,being the section scrubbers both days (they used to mix the entry up)and the cost of the whole weekend then yes it is a good trial. Better if you ride pre 65 since you then get a bit more time to look at the sections and soak up the atmosphere. After riding in it since 99 and not getting in last year 2010 wont see me entering, manily due to the cost.

How ya doing K B?

I suggest if you want a classic trial with similar sections to the manx classic, you come down to herefordshire on september 19th 2010,to do the Wye Valley, Trevor Hunt Trophy Trial, one lap of 40subs, 30mile ride round, 2 routes, no limit to how many twinshocks,just get an early entry for a late number.

And you dont need a ferry to get here either....

I guarentee you a good day out :rolleyes:

I can agrre with "Superhondaman"ridden nearly all Manx 2 Day Classictrials since 1996(only missed 2007)for me the best Trial ever.Done both classes pre 65 and Twinshock,it is a real challenge for rider and machine.

Chrs:Mike