Canadian News Flash !

krash69

I would imagine there are that many riders that do not compete in organized events. For the most part Trials riders seem to be realy nice yet somewhat quirky people. Perhaps too nice to say something to that small majority of riders that are more into back stabbing and generally making it uncomfortable to come to events, they just go away. When people let their business interfere with the well being of the sport, they drive away more riders than they draw, seems kind of counterproductive to youre business. When you actively campaign to people not to attend an event because you didnt get a national, or it's the wrong organization you basically put the nail in your own coffin. No wonder you didnt get a National when your online bashing the person that awards such events. It's not rocket science. If you prey on people that wont fight back or dont get the chance to voice a reply, then undoubtedly you represent a losing position. Id sure like to hear the opinions, but i guess i;ll have to wait till once again its replayed to me by those you talk to me about. I attend events even of those I speak of, even though it is uncomfortable considering the trouble I cause. Krash

Hi Tom

The CTCG reps have the canadian competing riders numbers at approx 425 in 2009.

best regards

bob

I guess I'm one of those 425, but how many Canadians compete in the National Series

East AND West rounds? 2? 3? None some years. Until last year at least, If you want to be

Canadian Champ, you just needed to compete in all the rounds.

Actually, from what I can remember from reading about it, only one rider travelled from the East to the Western rounds, although several travelled from the West to the Eastern rounds. This again proves that our country is just too big for an annual cross-country (5000-6000 km) national series; 5+ days of travel in each direction by vehicle is just too limiting for almost all riders.

As a side note Krash, the dinasours went extinct (as will ours).

Spencer

The ONLY comment I will make is, that I am sure that most people on this website neither care, or understand what is going on in Canadian trials. If you are not happy with what is going on, work and try and make a change. This is what some of us are trying to do. I am so looking forward to 2010 and wonder where everyone will sit once the smoke has cleared. I guess we will see who is really interested in working together. Not holding onto the past like Krash, slandering people until he will eventually get banned like on other sites. In the end, the true facts will win out. Its easy to critisize people who are trying to make a difference. In my observations of other sports, it is common place to seek out wisdom from participants from the past to help keep the history of what has happened alive, while at the same time let the current participants shape the vision of the future. Do not throw stones from glass houses.

I will get banned ? is that a request ? cry harder Steve, Work together ? the truth will win out, I have copies of the truth of you trying to work together, isnt slander your middle name. Your a joke. Krash

P.s. Thanks spenser

Edited by krash69