Fuel

crash

My medium answer is that it depends on your mechanical sympathies. If you don't like listening to detonation when running across the rough then spend the money, I do. I really don't know if the performance is any better as it is so long since I used the normal stuff but the bike runs well (a 200) and at two to three average events from a can of petrol the cost really is not a factor compared to the other expenses.

I always run the high octane petrol simple because i read somewhere the the manufacturing spec for the lower grade stuff was very poor and variable. Go with the best it will give you piece of mind but won't make the bike go any better.

Ignore replies from anywhere other than the uk as our unleaded is very different to the yank stuff.

Personally I use super unleaded as for 50p as stated above its worth the thought it runs better. The other thing I do, and I believe the keihin to be more sensitve is to always buy from the same place, or at least try to stick to ultimate or v power.