Stolen Gas Gas 300 2010

svleigh

Hi Folks,

My friends Gas Gas was stolen on Thursday 11/2/10 from Hemsworth, Pontefract area.

Details of Bike.

GAS GAS 300 PRO

Year 2010

Frame No: VTRTG-3003L090183

Engine No: GG301010100900213

There is a reward for it's return

Please contact the owner on 07539648078

Edited by SVLeigh

Hope your mate gets that back asap mate, I was followed back from an event a couple of years ago and nearly lost my bike, this sort of thing is becoming more common these days. I won't make the final few turns to my house if theres anything driving behind me anymore, you just don't know.

If you get caught stealing 4k from a shop/bank ,you'll get prison.Nick someone's pride and joy of the same value and you're unlikely to be caught,and if you are it's hard to prove it's stolen.About time the law came down hard on these scum

I wonder is tong to be mentioned

PI Greg is on the case. Never solved a crime yet.

Would be interesting to know of recent trials as few went around this time last year in the area, and all top end priced bikes to. Maybe something or nothing.

Hope its insured.

PI Greg is on the case. Never solved a crime yet.

Would be interesting to know of recent trials as few went around this time last year in the area, and all top end priced bikes to. Maybe something or nothing.

Hope its insured.

I am convinced there stolen to order from Tong.

Its just over a year since my 08 raga went after riding a trial at tong and no sign

of it, the police are usless, i heard of a haul of bikes recovered in the north east

tried to contact the local plod to find out makes and models but it was like pulling

teeth.

jsp

I would not trust the police no more than crooks. Years ago i sold my CB125 to my mate, to which he bought an engine from a car boot sale. The police pulled him and took the bike in as the engine turned out to stolen, however the rest of the bike was ok. Role on 2-3 months later and we go to collect the bike minus the engine as informed by the police and the bike has numberous parts missing, infact the amount missing parts actually out weighed replacing them to recycle the bike to road status in which it was in prior to the police seizing the bike. "NOT US GOV" was the reply.

What does happen to unclaimed bikes ? . They must go somewhere.

Edited by smalley250