Best (strongest) 4rt Bashplate

scraggydog64

Without a doubt the Mitani 6mm bash plate.

Big John

:rolleyes: bloody expensive but will outlast all the other cheaper ones so cheaper in the long run, I have a H&D one at the moment, think theyve made them stronger now, no signs of bending yet

Edited by The Addict

• 3 months later...

• 7 months later...

I replaced my bashplate one with a H & D one. I've had it about 6 months. The delivery to the U.S. was prompt, and the plate fit well. However, the plate appears to be even softer than the stock one. It's very bent up, and I don't think I'm especially hard on it. My stocker held up better. It's thinker then stock, and it's supposed to be the new hardened one, but it's just not very strong. I will try a Mitani, or the KRC one next time. Just one man's opinion.

I replaced my bashplate one with a H & D one. I've had it about 6 months. The delivery to the U.S. was prompt, and the plate fit well. However, the plate appears to be even softer than the stock one. It's very bent up, and I don't think I'm especially hard on it. My stocker held up better. It's thinker then stock, and it's supposed to be the new hardened one, but it's just not very strong. I will try a Mitani, or the KRC one next time. Just one man's opinion.

H&D upgraded the bash plates last year I think, I had a previous plate and it bent quite easily, I swapped for the upgraded one and its really strong