Zooming Out Web Page?

hoggle

Sorry in advance to viewers of this topic, as it has nothing to do with trials!!! Though i was hoping that somone reading this can help me resizing this page! I'm currently reading this and the Font size is Massive. Last night i did something that i can't fix! I clicked on something and abnd Scrolled the mouse button and the Writing and everything else went Huge and i cant find out how to return to normal!!! I do hope this makes sense to someone!! :bouncy: Iv'e logged out then back in again, but still the same problem. though i suppose i could just sit about 8 Feet back from the monitor, then it would be Sound!!! :thumbup: many thanks............

Hold down the CRTL key and twiddle your mouse wheel up and down till it's back to the right size.

Note - only twiddle your mouse wheel. If you twiddle something else you might need large writing :thumbup:

Hold down the CRTL key and twiddle your mouse wheel up and down till it's back to the right size.

Note - only twiddle your mouse wheel. If you twiddle something else you might need large writing :thumbup:

Many thanks Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never knew that the Control Button did that. And i will keep the Twiddling something else to ma self! :bouncy:

Sorry in advance to viewers of this topic, as it has nothing to do with trials!!! I'm currently reading this and my size is Massive. Last night i did something that i can't fix! I clicked on a website and Scrolled my button and everything went Huge and i cant find out how to return to normal!!! I do hope this makes sense to someone!! :bouncy: I've logged out then back in again, but still the same problem. :thumbup:

Sorry Hoggle I just could not resist a bit of editing. Do realize it is all in good fun.

Now this may explain why I wear glasses.