Where's The Brit Championship Results?

Andy

Cracking day up at Kinlochleven today. Rare sun made the the mound an absolute pleasure. Bet it's back to p***ing rain come first week in May though ^_^

Dave Willoughby normally sorts results and he has a 3G Dongle he uses to email them straight away. It works really well in terms of getting things quickly. Dave wasn't available this weekend so Mick Wren was covering. Poor Mick doesn't have a dongle :bouncy: so we still await final results.

My photos are uploaded and awaiting results to accompany them. Video is currently being sworn at/worked on. This is my first Trial of the year and, having upgraded to Windows 7 during the closed season I now find Micro$lop don't include Moviemaker with Win 7. Moviemaker isn't the most complex of video editing products, but for getting video online fast, it was perfect for my needs. Following online advice I downloaded the Vista version of Moviemaker, but it doesn't like the output files from Canon video cameras. I'm now in the process of giving myself a crash course in Corel VideoStudio Pro. :D

Patience is a virtue - or so they say :thumbup:

Results eventually received, but in a format that won't convert to PDF for publication.

Dibs - 18

Brown - 28

Morris - 38

Sorry to those in the other classes patiently waiting, but it's been a long day, I've tried several times to convert the spreadsheets, but they won't play ball. I'll try again in the morning when not so tired

Dear all

As Andy says it's been along weekend and patience is a virtue.

When the last round of the World Indoor was moved onto the date of this trial we had to look for another option, having already spent months organising the calendar. The only option we could find was 11th April but this was no good as Dave was unavailable for the whole of April so I said that I would do the results as this was probably the only way we could get the event to run.

Dave gave me the programme and I set about learning how to use it. Having been flooded out of my house in November I have been working 13 or 14 hour days trying to get back into my house so didn't get as much practice as I might have liked.

Anyway, thanks to loads of help from Rhoda ( who has helped Dave in the past ) we managed to get a result but I just couldnt get the results to sort into order. Having driven 5 hours home I then set to and cut and pasted the whole results into order and finally got them sent out around midnight only to wake up this morning to find the world had stopped because some of you had to wait a couple of hours.

I have now sent PDF results to Andy so world order should be restored soon.

Yours in sport

Mick Wren