3 Bolts Rear Rotor?

sam

Sam,

Are you beating the crap out of that pretty Sherco of yours?

If you are going to spend the money on a spare rear rim and all that, I would suggest getting the montesa rim (DID?). Plus side no rim tape to deal with and if you break a spoke no need to remove the tire to replace.

Zippy,

Since I have your attention, when you travel down to the Michiana Riders 2 day event, staying at sam's trials compound, what would you like for breakfast? Bacon and Eggs, Oatmeal or Captain Crunch Berries. We can drink Coffee in the morning and gaze over the campgrounds from the porch viewing what deceptive practice was committed the night before. Unfortunately Biff is staying at a fancy hotel with a heated swimming pool, he will most likley take his bike with him. :rotfl:

Zippy,

Since I have your attention, when you travel down to the Michiana Riders 2 day event, staying at sam's trials compound, what would you like for breakfast? Bacon and Eggs, Oatmeal or Captain Crunch Berries. We can drink Coffee in the morning and gaze over the campgrounds from the porch viewing what deceptive practice was committed the night before.Where will Sam be storing his Sherco?

Unfortunately Biff is staying at a fancy hotel with a heated swimming pool, he will most likley take his bike with him. :rotfl:

I will most definitely enjoy coffee with the most gracious of hosts at Sam's trials compound. Breakfast will be the chef's choice as I will be in no position to place any demands.

As far as Biff taking his bike with him..........

At least if he leaves it with us he knows it will be around...........somewhere.

Edited by ZIPPY

I'm pretty sure a pro wheel would fit although I've never tried it one of my mates who has ridden gassers since the early 90s has said he doesn't need a spare as he knows wher mine is :rotfl: , infact all the later hubs other the betas appear to be the same so should fit but you'd need to try first