Trials Central Trial?

boofont

As previously mentioned in this thread Bradford & District MC ran the 1st and last TA Trial. It was held on a BH weekend in May and consited of 2 courses. I easy 1 hard. There were 2 awards presented for the 1st Youth and 1st adult on the hard course. Sections were not British Championship severity. Entries came from all over the country. Entry fee was

Bradford Club would like to run an event similar to the TA trial 2003 as it was a real party atmosphere, (from 2 days before to a day after).

2004 could be even better with the new website.

Skyrakes is a great place, Marky like the scenery but not the trial.

There again he was still under the influence !!!

I do hope it can go ahead in some form in 2004.

Andy, remember that portaloo ?????

And the ramblers (crag rats)?

Maybe a bit early yet but who is interested?

Say May/June 2004

Same/similar venue so is central UK.

:P

Maybe a bit early yet but who is interested?

Me for definate!

For 2004 I'm going to follow Marky Boy's example, set in 2003: -

1) drink loads the night before

2) not sleep (transit van!)

3) wake up feeling crap

4) face the world looking like sh*t

5) ride really well

I reckon I could do 1 to 4 no problem, it's number 5 that'll be the challenge :P

Well thats seems to be a positive start!! Im already designing a trailer to bring the beer!! and am going to take Kinell under my wing. If you cant see straight then you cant see to put yer foot down!!

The Bradford club know how to party and who is anyone to argue with that , Dougie is a member of the club for goodness sake!! So they must be pretty good.

Stuart and Ron have their own tales to tell about the ** trial .!! The portaloo provided more fun than expected , just ask Ron and Vicx.

Lets get organised and run another excellent trial and a good weekends fun , lets face it if we get 100 positive replies , then at least half will turn up and wobble round.

Subiria and others came from well over a 100 miles away so if you want a decent weekend , then distance is B*****ks in this small isle, just ask the US guys how far they travel for an event!!

Pack yer beer and bike and prepare for a good do , just hope that BDMC and others are prepared to put in the work for us all!!

:santawink: