Ssdt Video

bigfoot

I've completed the first pass edit of this years footage. It can all be viewed online now. This is a higher resolution version than was uploaded while we were in Fort William.

Days Zero and One

Day two

Day three

Day four

Day five

Day six

For those interested in the full DVD please see ordering information on the pinned thread at the top of the SSDT forum.

Edited by Andy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afro Celt Sound System - nice

I was going to offer a free copy of the DVD to the first person who could name all the music and thought this one would catch people out. Oh go on then, I'll still do it. One free copy to the first person to name them all correctly.

I was going to offer a free copy of the DVD to the first person who could name all the music and thought this one would catch people out. Oh go on then, I'll still do it. One free copy to the first person to name them all correctly.

Ah ffs, I've just watched all the vids again, then seen this quote, I canny be a***d watching them all again so soon, couple oh days and I'll be back :thumbup:

Ah ffs, I've just watched all the vids again, then seen this quote, I canny be a***d watching them all again so soon, couple oh days and I'll be back :thumbup:

Just buy a copy you tight ar5ed Dundonian!

Just buy a copy you tight ar5ed Dundonian!

First time I've ever heard an Aberdonian call a Dundonian tight! You have to understand he has his methadone to pay for! :thumbup:

First time I've ever heard an Aberdonian call a Dundonian tight! You have to understand he has his methadone to pay for! :rolleyes:

Oh...the banter...thatsgay.gif funny when I start it, I get PM's telling me to stop it or get accused of personal insults :thumbup:

Oh...the banter...thatsgay.gif funny when I start it, I get PM's telling me to stop it or get accused of personal insults :thumbup:

He just deletes mine!

I have no idea where he got all that music. I think the poor lad got stuck in a hotel elevator for a couple days midweek till near the end! Explains why he had to strip off and bath in the creek as well. Probably ruined his boots! :rolleyes:

If John is working for BP, probably a good place to stay right now! :D

Edited by copemech