Ssdt Video

bigfoot

Its very difficult to please everyone on the music front. I've put a slight Scottish twist on parts of this years track and added some more AC-DC for Gavin. The weather was better and the water lower so have also managed to increase the bike sound track over music this year too follow some feedback last year.

I'm not with BP but as a oil worker I do feel sorry for them. They rented a drill rig from Transocean on which equipment supplied and maintained by a 3rd part failed and now BP are taking all the blame. Its like someone blaming me for an accident in a taxi I'm in caused by an error made by the car dealership during the last service.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name all the music and thought this one would catch people out. Oh go on then, I'll still do it. One free copy to the first person to name them all correctly.

Do you want it by PM or on open forum ?

Do you want artists and titles or titles only ?

Do you want my address via email or PM to send the dvd to ?

:thumbup:

Either way, here goes, in no particular order, but if I'm missing any, I'll have to re consult all the bits of paper lying around here :thumbup: if I'm right, just say and I'll PM address

AC/DC - Highway to hell

Ram Jam - Black Betty

Wolfstone - Davie's last reel

ZZ Top - Planet of Women

Afro CSS - Whirl-Y-Reel

Foo Fighters - Breakout

AC/DC - Thuderstruck

Cozy Powell - Dance with the devil

Placebo - Pure Morning

Led Zep - Nobody's fault but mine

Mock Turtles - Can you dig it

Dick Dale - Pulp Fiction theme

George Thorogood and the Destryoers - Miss Luann

Credence Clearwater - Around the bend

Edited by Thedbf

Its very difficult to please everyone on the music front. I've put a slight Scottish twist on parts of this years track and added some more AC-DC for Gavin. The weather was better and the water lower so have also managed to increase the bike sound track over music this year too follow some feedback last year.

I'm not with BP but as a oil worker I do feel sorry for them. They rented a drill rig from Transocean on which equipment supplied and maintained by a 3rd part failed and now BP are taking all the blame. Its like someone blaming me for an accident in a taxi I'm in caused by an error made by the car dealership during the last service.

Well I do not disagree with you in your concept, yet you obviously put this stuff up foor a reason and a response, so you have it. Overall a great job, yet as it does indeed get a bit lengthy on the days running and watching the boys bounce about, as things do run on, it seems at that point that the scottish music has it's take and can indeed be rather repititious in it's nature on them songs. Things seem to drag along a bit too much, and too late in the article, as where if it were introduced much earlier in the presentation might not be such a drag overall, then pep up the later bits to maintain interists and a more exciting note as things go on! All being a bit lenghty to grasp it in proper perspective. Still all said, a top job and I hopefully only constructive impressions stated here. Does that make sense?

Glad to hear you are not on with the BP incident, seems it it is a rather nasty situ! Yet at the same time, I have always thought something like this was bound to happen somewhere. Not good! Not sure I like the deep wells concept because of all this, bit risky in many ways. Add not sure they have a solution as yet, which makes a bad situ even worse! :thumbup:

Either way, here goes, in no particular order, but if I'm missing any, I'll have to re consult all the bits of paper lying around here :thumbup: if I'm right, just say and I'll PM address

AC/DC - Highway to hell

Ram Jam - Black Betty

Wolfstone - Davie's last reel

ZZ Top - Planet of Women

Afro CSS - Whirl-Y-Reel

Foo Fighters - Breakout

AC/DC - Thuderstruck

Cozy Powell - Dance with the devil

Placebo - Pure Morning

Led Zep - Nobody's fault but mine

Mock Turtles - Can you dig it

Dick Dale - Pulp Fiction theme

George Thorogood and the Destryoers - Miss Luann

Credence Clearwater - Around the bend

Sorry but the free disk is still up for grabs. Not a bad first attempt though.

Sorry but the free disk is still up for grabs. Not a bad first attempt though.

Hmm, tell me this then, am I missing songs, cause I know that those I have listed are all correct :thumbup:

Thedbf, There are 17 songs performed in total by 17 performers. BUT two song are performed by AC/DC and one song is performed by two bands.

To Copey, I've made a some sound track changes tonight following you comments. Cheers. Would you or anyone like to suggest q track or two. I'm probably going to finalise the DVD this weekend.

Surprised nobody with an iGay and Shazam music recognition (there's an app for that) hasn't jumped in with the full list. Perhaps the iGay users are too ashamed to admit their homo tendencies :thumbup: I can't believe thedbf is using that as I'm firstly doubtful the iGay has reached Dundee yet and secondly suspect if it had, it would have been ripped off him and sold to fund a drug habit :rolleyes:

Surprised nobody with an iGay and Shazam music recognition (there's an app for that) hasn't jumped in with the full list. Perhaps the iGay users are too ashamed to admit their homo tendencies :rolleyes: I can't believe thedbf is using that as I'm firstly doubtful the iGay has reached Dundee yet and secondly suspect if it had, it would have been ripped off him and sold to fund a drug habit :D

Hmm....that's the 3rd insulting remark you have made of Dundee in the last few days, care to explain what the your issues are geezer :thumbup:

Hmm....that's the 3rd insulting remark you have made of Dundee in the last few days, care to explain what the your issues are geezer :thumbup:

Issues? Nah, none. Just some gentle Scots mickey taking. I'm only here for the banter :rolleyes:

Issues? Nah, none. Just some gentle Scots mickey taking. I'm only here for the banter :D

Fair doos geezer,just hope you can take it, cause if I start dishing it oot and ye canny handle it, I dinny want you running away and banning me or some other megalomaniac pish like that :thumbup:

Now, dae me a favour, and fukc off to another topic while I get this sorted oot wee the other fella, if ye will :rolleyes:

Fair doos geezer,just hope you can take it, cause if I start dishing it oot and ye canny handle it, I dinny want you running away and banning me or some other megalomaniac pish like that :rolleyes:

Now, dae me a favour, and fukc off to another topic while I get this sorted oot wee the other fella, if ye will :D

He! He! :o

John, I did have this little old rock bashing track or two I had asked the andy to forward to you. PM me the e-mail addy and ill send to see what you think as we need a bit o-more metal left on them rocks! :thumbup:

I think Donald may indeed have a bit of music on the pipes that he may have a fav?

Other thoughts: (may or may not be practicle)

A section of Caby's helmet cam thrown in!(may need to ask)

A composition of crashes! (all after the main program as extra)

A composition of short takes goofs and edits!

Edited by copemech