Ssdt Video

bigfoot

This is the first i've heard of this. Why didn't you say something to me directly? Anyone who has a copy that won't work can return it and will get a free replacement. I've always done it that way. These disks are now duplicated by a 3rd party and I can't watch everyone all the way through to check them.

To remind you, this was your initial comment. "Got mine yesterday and watched it tonight, superb viewing, great production and massive respect to the riders"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To remind you, this was your initial comment. "Got mine yesterday and watched it tonight, superb viewing, great production and massive respect to the riders"

...and I stand by my comment, it was, superb viewing, it was great production, and I still have massive respect for the riders, however, when I posted that comment, I just thought it might be my laptop playing up when it stuck on James Dabill @ 7.20 so didn't give it a second thought, but it has done it on exactly the same place every time I've watched it. It stops eventually kicks in again after about five minutes, although it can't be forwarded, I have to sit and wait on it starting up again.

I'll live with it ^_^

I hope to get one, someday, maybe, possibly !!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Mark,

You'll need a player than can handle the "PAL" format, most all players in the U.S. are "NTSC".

I have a couple of what are called "all-region" DVD players and they can play both PAL and

NTSC as I get a lot of Trials and motorcycle videos from Europe, which are the PAL format.

Jon

Mark,

You'll need a player than can handle the "PAL" format, most all players in the U.S. are "NTSC".

I have a couple of what are called "all-region" DVD players and they can play both PAL and

NTSC as I get a lot of Trials and motorcycle videos from Europe, which are the PAL format.

Jon

Seems I only ever watch such on a computer anyway, seems to work, or at least last years did. ^_^

Seems I only ever watch such on a computer anyway, seems to work, or at least last years did. :rolleyes:

Duh.

Seriously, I didn't even think about viewing on a computer. Now I'll get to bring it on trips with me. Excellent!

Jon

• 5 months later...

Watched this great video again yesterday - rather than look out the window at the snow - I think this is by far the best Scottish tape in my collection, and I've got a lot. Well done to the lads who made it and I look forward to getting another one in 2011.

- I have heard there are at least two Canadians entered for the 100th year event.