Anyone Got A Rev4 Evo?

embalmer

as above anyone got an evo4 09 or 10 model? any hounest opinions on them, power? starting issues or the likes? coming from a sherco 320 and the starting issues were horrid. any info greatly apreciated as im looking to buy one. thanks

Edited by embalmer

ive got a 2010 300 and love it... did have hot starting issues with it but swapped the plug for a irridium one and boots forst time all the time... unlees its been on its side.. nice power delivery... very soft off the bottom.. only critcisms of it is where they put the cdi... ive snapped my bracket already and there isnt any spares in the uk... its on order with lampkins, but think im going to extend the wires and mount it behind the number board, other thing is the back end is a bit soft... im just under 13 stone and would prefer it stiffer, steve saunders does a spring to cure this... other than that id buy another!

Edited by kevhenson

ive got a 2010 300 and love it... did have hot starting issues with it but swapped the plug for a irridium one and boots forst time all the time... unlees its been on its side.. nice power delivery... very soft off the bottom.. only critcisms of it is where they put the cdi... ive snapped my bracket already and there isnt any spares in the uk... its on order with lampkins, but think im going to extend the wires and mount it behind the number board, other thing is the back end is a bit soft... im just under 13 stone and would prefer it stiffer, steve saunders does a spring to cure this... other than that id buy another!

hi thanks for that only bad things when i see one were thinking about hot start and also the cdi positioning. weird hey. if you lob it is it a real biatch to start or like any other 4 stroker? i was looking atthe 250cc are they as tame as people say as i still like a bit of lairyness? all the best

I have a 300 and I have not had any starting problems hot or cold (not had to use the hot start once). The power is soft and smoooooth untill you give it a handfull and then you just hang on.

ok thanks guys im dubious as had the sherco 320 and it was horrid to start, ive now got a 2010 sherco 290 two banger and its very nice to ride but i liked the 4 stroke of the sherco. now ive got used to my 290 sherco think i need 5 mins on a 4 stroker again to see if its for me, anyone in surrey with one? hahaha thanks guys