2011 Bikes

cubby

I hope not! that's a bike ramp. I think its a bikes front wheel you're seeing with a strip light in the background making it look like a light coloured wing. I'm with you though on thinking that's not the GG factory.

I'd have to add I hope that's not the 2011 gasser. I prefer the XPA based on this. :mellow:

i think i need to get my eyes re-tested!! :P must say the xpa looks as though it could be interesting though

Wasn't me gov! Makes for interesting reading though John. Gasser are quite healthy.

I'm sceptical about the bike in the pic. If you watch the development of gasser frames over the last few years they've become simpler and cheaper. Chrome plating is three times more expensive than powder coating. Chrome plating was ditched. Oval tubing is expensive. 7/8" tubing is much cheaper. Oval tubing was dumped. Look at the enduro bikes, the 2010's use doubled up 7/8" tubing. Velly clever says I. So why should gasser go for a more complex chassis?