Trials Central To Sponsor 2010 Scott Trial

Andy

I know this is on the front page, but I also know not everybody reads that.

I'm chuffed to bits to announce that TC will be main sponsor of the 2010 Scott Trial. :P This further affirms my commitment to re-invest income from the website back into the sport so thanks to our advertisers and all of you with "Supporter" badges for making this possible :mellow:

Now - who's up to ride for charity in this year's Scott?! You're not expected to ride the whole event, but we will be looking to put one or more "relay" teams together to help raise funds for the Scott Charities. More info to follow once Perce puts down his Swaledale sheep and provides me with it :P

Now - who's up to ride for charity in this year's Scott?! You're not expected to ride the whole event, but we will be looking to put one or more "relay" teams together to help raise funds for the Scott Charities. More info to follow once Perce puts down his Swaledale sheep and provides me with it :mellow:

Ha Ha, funnily enough I walked, more like skidded, down a Scott section tonight whilst doing my bit to reduce the Swaledale bunny population, had to leave the sheep alone as George was with me.