Rev4 Aftermarket Exhaust?

embalmer

I can't find any. The only thing i found is Beta do a light weight muffler assembly.

got any links etc for this? i have a mitani rear pipe off a montesa here so if no joy il fabricate it to fit as i want to do a bit of tuning on the beta and see where i can move the power around too etc. cheers

I put the accessory exhaust that the Beta factory offers on my 08 Rev that I had and it worked wonderfully. Just a little louder then stock so it's still quiet and pulls a little more from bottom to top. If you put the 300 cylinder the bike works even better !

hi thanks for the replies guys how much are them ti pipes to buy from beta ? if there mega dear then il try and find a used standard one and il cut it open and remake the inners. im sure with a decent less restricted pipe and a few engine tweaks it will be a cracking bike, i already love it but feel theres a little more hiding in there haha. cheers

Give your local dealer a ring and tell them the part number, & they'll give you a price on it, I know a bloke who put a 300 Kit on his old Rev4, & it is very powerful, very different to the 250. So if your looking for a lot more power the 300 Kit is very good if you can stretch to the cost.

Give your local dealer a ring and tell them the part number, & they'll give you a price on it, I know a bloke who put a 300 Kit on his old Rev4, & it is very powerful, very different to the 250. So if your looking for a lot more power the 300 Kit is very good if you can stretch to the cost.

was just seing if anyones bought one on here as its sunday eve and everywheres shut lol. i rode a 300 and didnt like it, i pref the 250, bit flatter but predictable and easy to throw around i find. i just wanted to get a teeny bit more bottom end was gona change pipe and have a play with the head to get it a tad more. if its silly money il just not bother and machine the mitani pipe to fit. cheers

well beta didnt ring me back with availability and didnt really seem bothered on the phone if im hounest. aparently there having a month off too so doubt il get anything sorted now from them, after years of sherco and a top service from rathmels my beta ownership is not a great one so far. always a delay with parts ordered, never anything stocked, spoke to a shop today who reckons they may be able to sort out a pipe for the bike so will wait and see what happens. i love the bike but its hindered by the lack of parts and service so far i hope i stay with the brand a bit longer.

• 3 months later...

For parts speak to BVM in Stroud, what ever I've needed for mine has never been a problem top quality service that can't be faulted.

i recently fitted a rev3 silencer to my 08 rev4 mounts on rear the same and made a link pipe up ,its half the weight i had to put a washer in as was a bit too loud spot on now