Bash Plate

trialsrfun

Has anyone purchased one of these, if so did it fit allright, holes align etc.

http://www.todotrial.com/ttshop/especiales-clasicas.htm#

They appear to offer more width of coverage/protection than the std shield is this so. I also seem to recall an aftermarket shield that was turned or curved round at the sides, does anyone know if they are still available.

• Like 1

Has anyone purchased one of these, if so did it fit allright, holes align etc.

http://www.todotrial.com/ttshop/especiales-clasicas.htm#

They appear to offer more width of coverage/protection than the std shield is this so. I also seem to recall an aftermarket shield that was turned or curved round at the sides, does anyone know if they are still available.

Not bought one, I have bought two! They are perfect, straight fit, no modifications to fit 199A & 199B frames! Holes lined up perfectly!

Worth the investment, proper alloy and gives much needed protection to those oh-so valuable casings!

Big John

• 3 months later...

Not bought one, I have bought two! They are perfect, straight fit, no modifications to fit 199A & 199B frames! Holes lined up perfectly!

Worth the investment, proper alloy and gives much needed protection to those oh-so valuable casings!

Big John

hi bj im intrested in the upgrade bash plate from todo trials can you tell me how did you ordder it coz ive tryed and its not happening :wall:

Anybody got a piccy of one as i clicked on the link BJ posted but all i got was alloy fork tops and plastic number plates ?

Ah, tricky one that. Yoyis site is a bugger to link to. But here's a pic:

placas-alu-laser_sherpa2.jpg

If you want to find it yourself go to Todotrial, at bottom in middle click "todotrialshop", go down a bit on left you'll see "Placas en aluminio para clásicas", click here.

Edited by TooFastTim