Road Racing Team

gizza5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right? Bit of an update as we need to get things moving and thanks for the replies. Below is what we are thinking of using?

post-516-043435900 1286609449.jpg

Now your thinking why?

I will take no praise apart from the ''Racing'' so it was Justin's thinking? Tim, his wife Helen and myself have birthdays in May within 3 days of each other so our Star Sign is Taurus, so where does that leave Justin...............??

Remember me saying he drinks a lot of Red Bull? We may have an answer!! He is also full of Bull Sh*t so that fits too (sorry mate!!) :thumbup:

As we have both said we will be moving on this by middle of next week so it ain't over yet for any other suggestions and thoughts

Cheers

M&J

All these bikes look the same to me anymore, what is it? Only thing I can ID is a Pennicle sticker, Pennicle what?

Is it a Suzy? A 750 or what? I nreally do not have a clue, as I am out of it! All look the same to me.

I just take an occasional spin on the Fireblade of one of the lads at work. Does me for a while, just nuts!

If we had these when I was young, doubt I would tell today. Killed off quick! Cafe racing was in, back then!

Mark, the bikes a k5 Suzuki 1000 gsx-r, 5 year old bike and cost 4 grand, competes against against bikes costing 10 times or more than that and with 60 bhp more so he's done well this year. Heres an onboard clip of Tim at a practice day at Mallory Park this summer, Tim is following our friend Darren Jones (#28) to check his lines for him and lapping about 4 seconds slower than his normal pace

As bad as it looks, its still worth sorting out, yes will take hours and hours to do but all part of it.

List below of bust parts

Cylinder head

both wheels

wiring loom

race end can

oil cooler

radiator

tank

fuel pump

ram air ducts

sub frame

engine mounting bracket

both rear sets

battery

all fairings

nrc crank case covers

rear tyre

all crash bobbins

paddock stand brackets and bobbins

:o

As bad as it looks, its still worth sorting out, yes will take hours and hours to do but all part of it.

List below of bust parts

Cylinder head

both wheels

wiring loom

race end can

oil cooler

radiator

tank

fuel pump

ram air ducts

sub frame

engine mounting bracket