Road Racing Team

gizza5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an on board clip of bro's crash in September, I've watched it about 20 times now on full screen 480p res, anyone got any ideas what they think happened? I have my ideas

First reports were a big highside, the crash is far from a high side though on looking at it now. Tim is lined up third on the grid, far right with a small orange triangle on his back, second place going into the crash

Edited by The Addict

Here's an on board clip of bro's crash in September, I've watched it about 20 times now on full screen 480p res, anyone got any ideas what they think happened? I have my ideas

First reports were a big highside, the crash is far from a high side though on looking at it now. Tim is lined up third on the grid, far right with a small orange triangle on his back, second place going into the crash

Had a front tire do that to me. Lost pressure and rolled under! And that was on a MX bike, yet unfortunatly I was on the blacktop when it happened. Had no skin left on the left sid of my belly after the highside. :shutup:

Had a front tire do that to me. Lost pressure and rolled under! And that was on a MX bike, yet unfortunatly I was on the blacktop when it happened. Had no skin left on the left sid of my belly after the highside. :shutup:

A neighbour of mine spilled a road bike he was test riding before purchase (private sale).

He said front tyre deflated dramatically and tucked.

Him and the seller are still at loggerheads over it :blink:

Edited by HAM2

Things are slowly coming together, might be a bike on the horizon literally.............Forfar, Scotland does Justin need a passport?

In the meantime we were thinking of this?

post-516-074321800 1286994728.jpg

Forfar...that's only 30 miles away from the Millionaire Shortbread you pair....;)

Donald, Forfar was a no goer mate, advertised with a V5 and turned out to have no V5 or frame numbers and a **** to start else we would have popped in and eaten you out of house and home. Thanks for the replies guys, one of Tims thoughts and mine after he mentioned it was Nibbo clipped his back tyre as he cut infront going into the left hander. Tim would dearly like to know what happened as he has no idea? we did have a tyre pressure problem on one of the rears in qually so may have been a deflate? and as Jordi says thats pretty much the first real left hander on the first lap although Tim is not known for lobbing on a cold tyre. I'm going to try and enhance the video so I can rule out a big highside, it looks like he may have been clipped or even lost the front, a rear tyre slide that big is highly unlikely in that corner.

Might feel up the first rider next time round. May just have a "relief" tube strapped to his right leg that dribbles along creating slick spots on the track!(like my dog)

Seems many of these lads that have been doing it for any length of time have had their fair share of broken hips and crushed pelvis, with resultant urinary tract complications. :rolleyes: