Fabulous trials parts delivery service.

pete_scorpa3

Having entered a road trial the original sprockets on the Scorpa are past their best, so after five years and over 100 trials they need changing (yes yes, I know I ride like a wimp, the SY is still on it's original front tyre too!!)

I gave BVM at Stroud a call yesterday at 4.30pm and the new chain and sprockets arived on the doorstep this morning before 10am, now that's what I call a service.

Had better mention that I have no special interest or involvement with BVM, I'm just a very impressed (very occasional) customer.

Pete

Having entered a road trial the original sprockets on the Scorpa are past their best, so after five years and over 100 trials they need changing (yes yes, I know I ride like a wimp, the SY is still on it's original front tyre too!!)

I gave BVM at Stroud a call yesterday at 4.30pm and the new chain and sprockets arived on the doorstep this morning before 10am, now that's what I call a service.

Had better mention that I have no special interest or involvement with BVM, I'm just a very impressed (very occasional) customer.

Pete

They are good with stock and getting things out quickly, but stroud to stratford at 50 miles is not that far.

BVM have been like that since I started using them in about 1985.Some companies just seem to be able to do it right - like Viking Direct for stationary and Ashcroft transmissions for Land Rover gearboxes.It makes life/business alot more bearable when you can use dependable suppliers......