Spanish Sportsmen ?

dixie

Is this years indoor championship really relevent ?

We all know about the spanish,creative marking decisions ,and the crowds

fair support ,and how they took to the rostrum at the last trials des nations

But what about not turning up on 4 strokes this year ?

It seems some of the smallest companys have tried really hard to get bikes out but not the current champions? Funny that

what will happen next year,

I wonder

Hmmm....controversial!  :wall:

Without taking anything away from the guy, I must admit it is getting a bit boring doing the Indoor "Raga Wins Again" articles.

mmmmmmmmm

I'm sure the Spanish saw it this way for a few years too.

I wonder

.....yeah !

And just look at MotoGP! That damn Italian, Rossi guy, has the audacity to go and beat all the poor lads from UK and N America. Cheating he is, I tell you!!

...and how about them sneaky French in the MX GPs! (I mean, really Belgium is just France in disquise, right?) ....bloody taking championships year after year, with no recourse from the FIM!!

Superior riding ability should be abolished!! Just terrible what goes on these days.... :wall:

Edited by JTT

JTT i think rossi did what doug is having to do ,he was bored with honda so came out on the under dog and still won.

lets see what happens when they get in the mud'

I wish the other manufacturers had all gone fourstroke ,so it would be a level playing feild

hey canada is still british isnt it

And just look at MotoGP!  That damn Italian, Rossi guy, has the audacity to go and beat all the poor lads from UK and N America.  Cheating he is, I tell you!!   

...and how about them sneaky French in the MX GPs! (I mean, really Belgium is just France in disquise, right?) ....bloody taking championships year after year, with no recourse from the FIM!!

Superior riding ability should be abolished!!  Just terrible what goes on these days.... :wall:

:wall: well spotted JTT ! :wall:

lastplacebrad ALL the riders in moto gp are fourstroke

and all the winners at the open class mx gp are fourstroke

i am not doupting mr ragas ability ,but could he still win on an old twin shock (the last really big change in trials)

dont worry we will see the real state of play at the first real trial

to coin a well used phrase "indoor trialing is just a play in a shed"

dont worry we will see the real state of play at the first real trial

to coin a well used phrase "indoor trialing is just a play in a shed"

Well let's hope they've worked out how to give the 4 bang fat lass a bit more whizz before then or we won't being seeing them indoors next year.

lastplacebrad ALL the riders in moto gp are fourstroke

and all the winners at the open class mx gp are fourstroke

Let us not forget that the 4 strokes are allowed nearly double the displacement too in order to be close to competitive.

Let us not forget that the 4 strokes are allowed nearly double the displacement too in order to be close to competitive.

once again joe well spotted , did anyone see le touqet (sp?) works ktm dakar bike on long start straight flys away to be caught further down the straight by ...... a kx250 !!!!!!!!

i like many others welcome the new four bangers with open arms (my husaberg 400 was one of my favorite bikes ever !). But and it is a big but , i will really , really miss two strokes , the noise ,the smell ahhh BEAUTIFULL. and i still think two strokes have a big part to play for a long time to come in our sport, for the clubmen and the top guys too .

Last place the kx 250 was infact a 500 special and it did not finish

however the yzf 450 that won did

i still like 2 strokes but as hans kinnergardner once said

"2 strokes are little toys for little girls" enough said