Midland Centre

bikespace

You could try ringing Mark Wells on 07890 269210. I think officially the entries closed on 12th. You never know you might be able to get a late one.

I see there's a Walsall AMCA trial on at Sutton Coldfield otherwise - not sure how far that is for you Andy

I'll hopefully get them mailed to me when they're done. I'll then be deleting my scores before they get on here :(

Had another mare today, started on the first section of the first lap, when I managed to launch my bike over the final bank.

That doesn't sound too bad, but I actually watched it disappear over the top as I hung on to the tree half way up :D

I love the optimistic feeling you sometimes get just after messing up - Bloody hell, I might get away with this :D just before it all goes wrong again :D

Was it a good trial? I used to ride these group trials upto 2 years ago but found they got borring, ie same ground,same sections etc etc etc.

Find it more fun teaching my 2 lads, might return one day............ :(

post-3-1109105287.jpg