spen valley stalwarts trial ?this sunday

andyjohnson

hiya , am thinking about doing this trial,anyone ridden it before ? im taking my adult daughter who has only ridden a trials bike a few times, not a complete novice as she rides enduro , but dont want anything too hard.

cheers

andy

It will not be hard ie dangerous on the easy course - more tricky and will take marks off everyone. The results are combined hard and easy courses to find the overall winner. Cliffe lane is a wooded and stream area with a good selection of Banks roots and some occasional rocks. If she does enduro she will be fine I am sure.

The hard course though will be tight and marked out for the hoppers ! Plus they get to do all the big time stuff there is there.

Come along and have a good ride :banana2:

The Club course will be OK but it will on previous years evidence be muddy and difficult in places. I like the venue but it is the Stalwarts and I like Spen Trials but it is a "different" trial to normal and we won't be there this year as we are still getting the bike "ridden" in.

Edited by Telecat