Test Day

jam

Andys question to answer so I feel a bit cheeky saying this...

It wouldnt work. It'd be in the uk only due to Andys location, Im guessing about 50-60% of this forum are UK riders...20% of them would turn up...and 90% of them would have riden other bikes.

I dont think it suits a more 'Trials Central' theme...if you know what I mean, its fine for the Importers and Dealers as they will use it as a marketing thing, but for TC...its pretty much a no go in my opinion and it wouldnt attract much attension.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for at the TC 05 (or 06 if its too late) to organise a test section there, contact the major UK dealers/importers and get them to bring some of the 4 strokes up, Im sure many riders will be egar (sp?) to try them out.

HRC is sort of right. A test day would be great and I can think of some dealers that would buy into it straight away. However, the site is growing massively and with a "real life" job and some family stuff going on, I'm struggling to stay on top as it is without adding anything new! (Although there will be at least one new feature added in the next week!)

I have already got some help with r2w now helping to look after the forums and I'm looking at some other offers of help with the rest of the site which would leave me more much-needed time to look at ongoing development and future growth so don't rule it out. It just can't happen right now.