Model Identification

jonabonospen

Is there a way you can check on the year and model of a bike from the frame and engine numbers? Am hoping to get my bike this weekend and want to check on the year of the bike as I dont know enough about them to recognise one year from another. These are the numbers if someone can tell me what it is:

frame number: zd3t3010150001036

engine: zd3b9t501843cl29

What bike is it? Make and model etc

I purposely didnt put it on the post as I wanted to ensure I got genuine answers if people could do it for me and tell me what it was. But seen as you are the only person to reply and have asked, it is a Beta Rev3.

• Dislike 1

I purposely didnt put it on the post as I wanted to ensure I got genuine answers if people could do it for me and tell me what it was. But seen as you are the only person to reply and have asked, it is a Beta Rev3.

This link can help you:

Link removed by Admin. Links to .exe files not allowed due to virus risk

Regards

Go to beta UK website and have a look on there.

Just had a look on there but the PDF files on the site wont open for me for some reason, they are just coming up with blank pages. I have emailed them though so will see if I get a response from that. Thanks for the info though t-shock 250.

Beta UK were great in helping me. I just emailed them with the frame number and they came straight back to me the same day to confirm the frame number was legit and to confirm the year of the bike and where it was supplied to. Very good service.