royal enfield bullet

bult360

Depends what you mean by "fake" I suppose. Finding a "genuine" one, now that's a different story, are there any left?

I was hoping to have an owner of a works replica bullet maybe tell me what the serial nos of a genuine bike would start with ,they are out there im sure

I have a 1960 ex Don Morley works 350 Bullet. The frame number is located on the left side where the downtube comes off the headstock. It should be a 5 digit number. The main engine number is on the left side forward crankcase and starts with C2/ followed by 5 digits.

The full story of this machine can be found on my "Blog" under "Reshaping a Bullet"

Tony

:thumbup: And I would have to add that Tony's Bullet is the Sweetest Tractor that I've ever had the opportunity to swing a leg over . Incredible torque and fantastic handling !!! Along with the extraordinary craftsmanship and ingenuity applied to the old beast ! One of my most memorable trials experiences . :marky:

Glenn

There are still "proper" Enfields being ridden - I borrowed one last year for a Golden valley trial,basically a 55 works rep with very few non 55 bits.(Tyres,petrol tank etc.) If you really want to know about a specific bike send me a pm and I'll find out what you need to know.

What I would say is that if you are prepared to take on a pre unit bike that isnt a Gas Gas in disguise,then you will have a real treat.I'm just starting to get used to my HT5,which really isnt very trick.All I can say is I'm really enjoying the experience,it steers well,grips like nothing else,but the engine is a real peach.it will run down till you think it has stopped,then a whiff of throttle and its away again.No need for clutch or brakes,its all about throttle control....