wich gas gas

bondy

hi all its my first time on hear normley on the bultaco forum. away ive just restord a classice bultaco sherpa T 350 ive just got back from a trials bike holiday in cornwall really enjoyed it. but now i want a moden trials bike i have two twin shocks so im selling one so i can get a moden on so my question is what size should i get

Easy

thanks for your advice i was thinking around the 250 mark. im looking to get a 206 modle any proplems with that year of modle? what sort of questions should i be asking when buying? sorry for the dumb question just that ive never had a modon trials bike before cheers chris

thanks for your advice i was thinking around the 250 mark. im looking to get a 206 modle any proplems with that year of modle? what sort of questions should i be asking when buying? sorry for the dumb question just that ive never had a modon trials bike before cheers chris

Hi Chris,

did you go to muddy banks, whats it like there? i have a beta and gasser both 270's both very powerful bikes but only as much as you want to grab with your right hand. i think a 250 would have suited me better, but hey, i just point and hang on and clean me self up afterwards. ha ha

Tom,

Hi Chris,

did you go to muddy banks, whats it like there? i have a beta and gasser both 270's both very powerful bikes but only as much as you want to grab with your right hand. i think a 250 would have suited me better, but hey, i just point and hang on and clean me self up afterwards. ha ha

Tom,

hi tom im chris but i havant been antwhere called muddy banks. away i need your addvice ive got my eye on a 300 gas gas pro raga 2005 modle im doing a deal for my twin shock bultaco coz i fancey modan trials so can you tell me is this modle ok?

hi tom im chris but i havant been antwhere called muddy banks. away i need your addvice ive got my eye on a 300 gas gas pro raga 2005 modle im doing a deal for my twin shock bultaco coz i fancey modan trials so can you tell me is this modle ok?

I have a 300 2005 raga and love it , i just put a slow throttle on it to calm it and have never had any issues, you cant have to much power in my opinion.

Its my first trials after years of road , enduro bikes, and im very happy with it . Parts a easy available and pretty cheap.

hi i have two bultacos twin shock both 350 sherpas. im thinking about doing adeal with some one both my bikes pluss some cash not as much as id like. for a gas gas 300 rega o5 same as yours i myself have just got back into trials i want a modan bike but need some addvice ive allways been into the older trials this is because these was the only bikes around when i was a teenager. but now ive seen what the new bikes can do ive warmed to them so do you think id be beter with a modan bike?

but now ive seen what the new bikes can do ive warmed to them so do you think id be beter with a modan bike?

See if you can get down to a club trial or give a club a call to see if they are holding any "come and try" days. New bikes are always surprisingly more easy and better to ride than even the previous year. The only way to know if its for you is to try one out. The last thing you want to do is buy a modern bike without trying one out first and then deciding you'd rather ride the older bikes.

Try them all, to me the gas gas's and sherco's feel great, but I grew up with gas gas. Beta's always felt a bit short or like I was too far over the bars through I havnt had the chance to try an Evo. I havn't tried a modern Montesa either.

Cheers

See if you can get down to a club trial or give a club a call to see if they are holding any "come and try" days. New bikes are always surprisingly more easy and better to ride than even the previous year. The only way to know if its for you is to try one out. The last thing you want to do is buy a modern bike without trying one out first and then deciding you'd rather ride the older bikes.

Try them all, to me the gas gas's and sherco's feel great, but I grew up with gas gas. Beta's always felt a bit short or like I was too far over the bars through I havnt had the chance to try an Evo. I havn't tried a modern Montesa either.

Cheers

As you say there is a massive difference in newer bikes, mine compared to my mate 93 model and other mates beta is massive, miles lighter and better balanced. Ive not rode a twin shock since my teenage years, but i like modern bikes anyway.

Get a ride on one im sure you wont look back