Classic trial Mt ventoux

metisse

Anybody contemplating a classic French adventure this year fancy making up a team of Fantic riders for the trial in October near Mt Ventoux. I am looking for two more riders to make up a team of three..

We would all have to ride the same route, preferably the hard.. .

Its possibly the biggest twinshock trial in Europe taking place on a new course this year..early chattering suggest it will be good...

If anybody fancies it please contact me.

Merci..

Anybody contemplating a classic French adventure this year fancy making up a team of Fantic riders for the trial in October near Mt Ventoux. I am looking for two more riders to make up a team of three..

We would all have to ride the same route, preferably the hard.. .

Its possibly the biggest twinshock trial in Europe taking place on a new course this year..early chattering suggest it will be good...

If anybody fancies it please contact me.

Merci..

Bonjour

Yes interested, what are the dates because I think Santigosa is around then or Los Angeles

thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Mt Ventoux is 15/16 Oct and Santigosa is the following weekend... Then Cabrianes the week after... Three, good two day trials on the bounce... Due to browny points I daren t even broach doing all three, maybe two is pushing it and I fancy the French one as talking to the organiser couple of weeks back they think the sections are as good if not better than previous years due to the slight change in venue...

Anyway anybody fancy it.. my wife usually bunks off to a Provencial Antique fair down the road so any wives fancying a day out and a spot of lunch can have a " trials day off" too....