Hebo Helmet Uk Importer

Alshine

Hello

Anyone know who the uk importer for Hebo helmets is?

I have a 5 year old Jeroni Fajardo replica trials helmet which is in mint condition and after a recent muddy trial I had pulled the peak off to give the helmet a good clean and when I left it to dry my Jack Russell grabbed the peak and before I could catch the little f***er he chewed off a corner leaving me now unable to refit it.

The helmet is in too good condition to replace when all it needs is a replacement peak (If I can get one)

Hello

Anyone know who the uk importer for Hebo helmets is?

I have a 5 year old Jeroni Fajardo replica trials helmet which is in mint condition and after a recent muddy trial I had pulled the peak off to give the helmet a good clean and when I left it to dry my Jack Russell grabbed the peak and before I could catch the little f***er he chewed off a corner leaving me now unable to refit it.

The helmet is in too good condition to replace when all it needs is a replacement peak (If I can get one)

Apico Uk in Burnley - but your local friendly trials shop should be able to help !

As for the dog - RSPCA for him.... well threaten him with a stay there at the very least ! :blink:

5yrs for a helmet is nowt ! Only just 'retired' my Shoei TR1P (thinks ??) bought it around 1994 and still looks good thanks to JLF paint job ! Now hanging on workshop wall. B)