New to this!

hitch10

Hi I've just bought a gas gas tx270 I believe the year is 1999, as would be expected it needs bits of jobs doing to it, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with where I can find parts? And are parts still readily available for this bike?

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Any gas gas dealer or Gas Gas UK themselves should be able to help. I've not heard of problems getting parts yet for a 1990 bike. Please try and use Trials Central sponsors, you may even get a discount.

Thank you for the reply Bigfoot.

I've recently e-mailed gas gas for some help, I've been looking on the Internet for parts and as of yet I've not had any joy, where can I find these places? A list of sites or phone numbers for recommended dealers of gas gas parts, would be muchly appreciated please :)

Any gas gas dealer or Gas Gas UK themselves should be able to help. I've not heard of problems getting parts yet for a 1990 bike. Please try and use Trials Central sponsors, you may even get a discount.

Hi I've just bought a gas gas tx270 I believe the year is 1999, as would be expected it needs bits of jobs doing to it, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with where I can find parts? And are parts still readily available for this bike?

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Just phone or email a dealer like BVM. They will sort out prices and mail order them the same day. It's not a problem..

http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/

Thanks richT.

I've looked on there and the dealer didnt seem to have much choice, I've also e-mailed gas gas about the parts problem but no reply as of yet :(

Hi

I use gas gas uk for parts for my sons 94, 125 and my 95, 320 and they have always had what i wanted and post them very quickly.( Including plastics, bearings, seals, clutch plates, carb parts and gaskets)

You will have to order over the phone but you can get the number from their website.

TLTEL

TLTEL

Thanks for that I'll keep that in mind, was just as it's all very new to me I was a little worried looking on the Internet that it wasn't posable due to the lack of Internet content ( or I was just looking in the wrong places )