Bous mentor

toofasttim

remember seeing him at the 1st sheffield or was in 96

He had to borrow my helmet and clothes for that after his got lost on the flight over here. A few people thought I'd suddenly become very hairy and tanned over night. Their was a time when Ot wanted to move onto moto trials but I think his dad Pedro put his foot down as Ot was so important to the family business and brand as he was and still is Mr Monty. Would love to of seen what he could of done though.

He had to borrow my helmet and clothes for that after his got lost on the flight over here. A few people thought I'd suddenly become very hairy and tanned over night. Their was a time when Ot wanted to move onto moto trials but I think his dad Pedro put his foot down as Ot was so important to the family business and brand as he was and still is Mr Monty. Would love to of seen what he could of done though.

I thought Ot was tied into the Montesa business and that Mony was an offshoot of Montesa?

As far as I know it was when it was Montesa bikes, but then pedro separated from the company and it became Monty. Not been to the factory for many years but Pedro and his wife Maria were lovely people who always made team GB very welcome at the factory.

Megamo were originally part of the Gas Gas umbrella of Remoto in the early days as well